AF156: The Lost Art Of Intuition with Angela Artemis, Part-2
The Lost Art Of Intuition and How Its Your Key To Success with Angela Artemis – Part 2
The first thing you need to do is identify how your intuition speaks to you.
You can say to yourself “how would I feel if I was to do X?
If the feeling is a very clear resounding “YES”
Then it is your intuition speaking to you. Intuition creates excitement, enthusiasm, expansion, it will all feel like it’s a good thing for you to do on every level. However what will then often happen is fears will arise and create worry, concern and anxiety.
These are formed due to limiting beliefs and you need to realise that these are not coming from your intuition. If this comes up for you after you feel your intuition kick in, you need to step back and say but wait. I am going to step into my imagination to see what it feels like. If you still have the intuition telling you this is good for you. This is going to create a future that you love.
Then you need to follow that intuition and accept that there is going to be occasional hits of limiting beliefs kick in. But you will be aware of what it is and continue forward to learn the things you need to learn to achieve the success that you want to achieve.
When you follow your intuition you will always land in the creme.
90 Days To Freedom:
- Get clear on your purpose and mission first.
- What do you want to help the world with?
- Create a product or service that can be followed systematically.
- Setup an opt-in form and a sales page to bring people in.
- Immediately start advertising on Facebook or Google.
- Drive people to your free gift; and get them on your email list.
- Setup your auto responder to explain the value of your product.
- You could invite them to a webinar, teleseminar or Google Hangout.
- You must have a product and a sales process.
- Making money is simple, just get these things in place.
Angela’s Website: http://www.poweredbyintuition.com/