AF345: The Art of Work & Writing with Jeff Goins, Part-2
The Art of Work & Writing with Jeff Goins & Josh Denning, Part-2
Today’s guest Jeff Goins is the author of four books, including the national best seller, The Art of Work. He is also a full-time blogger, speaker, and entrepreneur.
Originally from Chicago, Goins graduated from Illinois College and spent the next year on the road with a band. After that, he moved to Nashville to chase a girl and spent the next seven years working at a nonprofit. He now writes and speaks for a living and runs an online business helping writers and creative entrepreneurs chase their dreams.
Jeff’s award-winning blog, GoinsWriter.com, has been visited by over four million people from around the world. His work has been featured in the Washington Post, USA Today, Entrepreneur, Forbes, and Psychology Today. He and his wife, Ashley, live just outside of Nashville, TN with their son and dog.
In This Episode:
- How to reach inside and discover you true calling.
- The commonalities among people living their dreams.
- Committing to a challenge like writing 500 words a day.
- The lifestyle that’s possible from writing for a living.
- Understanding fear properly so it doesn’t control you.