AF327: Startup to growth to scale to sale with Kerwin Rae, Part-1
Startup to growth to scale to sale with Kerwin Rae, Part-1
Today’s guest Kerwin Rae is a businessman, entrepreneur, investor and international speaker. As one of Australia’s leading business strategists for over a decade, he has consulted in 11 countries and over 154 different industries and taught over 100,000 people the world over through his seminars and workshops. To date making his clients well in excess of $130 Million Dollars.
Kerwin has addressed and worked with all levels of business specialising in Small to Medium businesses and national and international franchise groups. He has also coached thousands of consultants in numerous countries on business development, marketing, sales, human behaviour and entrepreneurial psychology.
In This Episode:
- Why failure is so important to enormous success long term.
- Mindset – surrounding yourself with the right people.
- Planning – admin, marketing, service, sales, legal, finance.
- Traffic & conversion – the life blood of the business.
- Sales – inspire your team to a purpose driven unit.
- Leadership – creating a culture that is outstanding.
- How to read an IPO and how to set a business for sale.
- Start up to growth to capital raising, to acquisitions to sale.
- The language of business – learning to read financial statements.
- An amazing amount of powerful, inspiring business advice.