AF312: Running A Fully Virtual Digital Agency with Susan Baroncini-Moe, Part-2
Running A Fully Virtual Digital Agency with Susan Baroncini-Moe, Part-2
Today’s guest Susan Baroncini-Moe is the author of Business in Blue Jeans: How to Have a Successful Business on Your Own Terms, in Your Own Style. She is an entrepreneurial and executive coach and digital marketing strategist. Her blog, Business in Blue Jeans, has been listed by several notable resources as one of the best blogs for entrepreneurs and business owners.
Recently named one of The Top 40 Digital Marketing Experts for 2014 by Online Marketing Institute, Susan leverages her unique fusion of business and technological knowledge, her experience in the personal growth industry, and her incredible brainstorming capabilities to transform businesses around the globe.
She has shared the stage with business giants like Michael E. Gerber, Larry Winget, Bob Burg, David Meerman Scott, Chris Brogan, and many other other business and marketing bestselling authors, celebrity entrepreneurs, and thought leaders, and held the Guinness World Records® title of longest uninterrupted live webcast for two and a half years.
In This Episode:
- What entrepreneurship is really like.
- How to become a high quality coach.
- How to run a digital agency virtually.
- Advice for people that want an agency.
- How to do amazing project management.
- How to implement great risk management.
- Doing wild things to get yourself publicity.
- Why Susan choose coaching and agency work.
- How Susan became a top 20 digital marketer.
- Excellent advice on becoming a super success.
- Susan’s Site: http://businessinbluejeans.com/