AF039: Rapid Successful Offer Creation with Yaro Starak, Part-1
Rapid Successful Offer Creation with Yaro Starak, Part-1
Your in for a treat today with none other than world class blogging and internet marketing master Yaro Starak!
This interview is killer, if you want make money fast and create excellent content that builds a loyal and engaged audience, listen to this interview with the legend Yaro Starak!
In this episode of the Authority Marketing Podcast show Yaro Starak from Entrepreneurs Journey shares his experience and reveals what he’s learned about blogging, creating offers and the pitfalls of the traditional blogging model.
Yaro is a skilled content marketer, product creator and a super star blogger. Your in for a treat as Yaro is about to share all that experience with you now.
- High Speed Implementation
- That the most important thing to succeed online is to implement quickly. Focus on the 80/20 rule and even more so the one thing that is most critical to your exact situation right now.
- If you’re just getting started getting your blog customised and online is the first one thing; then it is getting a basic offer on the site.
Think & Grow Rich + 4 Hour Work Week:
- The biggest thing for Yaro with Think and Grow Rich was that it provided him with a mindset to see things differently and keep going when his friends had normal day jobs and he was blazing a trail as a blogger.
- The four work week was an interesting one for Yaro as he was already living a 2 hour work day. Yaro was about to release a product called the 2 hour work day when Tim contacted him to do an interview for the book.
- The one big thing he did take from the book was this: “while he already had a life filled with freedom, he could take what he did with that freedom to another level, in terms of activity and adding value to the world”.
- This book goes beyond 80/20 rule into the 80/20 of the 80/20. What’s the one thing you could be focusing on now to get supreme results?
- Yaro pointed out that in many cases the difficulty that most people face early on is the technical aspects of online business. Yaro’s advice is that you get a general knowledge of the technical then outsource it.
- Spend your time working on the high impact which is creating offers, driving traffic to them, refining conversion, then creating products.
- Yaro had a forum/ecommerce story for the game Magic the Gathering; he also had a string of niche sites in mini motorcycles, ones his more successful was a content and documents editing business.
- Yaro’s current business Entrepreneurs Journey focuses on information marketing, building and audience through blogging and more recently is moving to a third kind of business which sits in the middle of traditional blogging and direct response marketing.
- Yaro’s new direction is something you definitely want to keep an eye on. It is exactly the model that I use here at Authority Marketing Podcast.