AF310: Optimal Thinking – Successful People’s Biggest Secret with Rosalene Glickman PhD, Part-2
Optimal Thinking – Successful People’s Biggest Secret with Rosalene Glickman PhD, Part-2
Today’s guest Rosalene Glickman, Ph.D. is the international best-selling author of Optimal Thinking (Wiley 7 printings, and in 17 languages), hailed by academia and the media as “the successor to positive thinking” and “the basis of personal and organizational optimization and best practices.”
Rosalene is President of The World Academy of Personal Development Inc., a Century City, Los Angeles training and optimization consulting firm. She is a distinguished expert witness in cognitive analysis, leadership development and optimization. She has served as the Director of Professional Development for The American Society for Training & Development in Los Angeles.
As the leading authority in personal and business optimization, Rosalene has delivered over 2500 presentations to corporations, associations, colleges, and business groups. On an individual basis, she has provided over 30,000 hours of of one-on-one coaching to numerous Fortune 500 leaders, senior executives, entrepreneurs, and rising stars.
In This Episode:
- You’ll learn what optimal thinking is and how to use it.
- You’ll learn why positive thinking often falls short.
- You’ll learn how to live from your highest self or best self.
- The questions to ask yourself to activate optimal thinking.
- The 5 optimal questions to start you day in an optimal state.
- How to keep brining yourself back to your optimal track.
- Creating a best place to work environment at your business.
- Visualising your best self do you can put your best in charge.
- Eradicating negative core beliefs to access best self consistently
- Learn exercises to engage optimal thinking in all areas of life.
- Rosalene’s Site: http://www.optimalthinking.com/