AF125: Making Passive Income With Mobile Apps with Paul Kemp
Making Passive Income With Mobile Apps with Paul Kemp of The App Guy Podcast
Today’s guest Paul is the founder of App Guy Podcast and an app developer himself. As his site say’s in real time stat’s his home built app’s have currently experience over half a million sessions.
Which is a lot of traffic and use. Paul interviews inspiring entrepreneurs and app experts on his show. Paul has a wealth of knowledge and expertise on the app and mobile market.
Which is booming for anyone looking to get started on a small amount of money and create a business that can either deliver just enough money to travel around or become very lucrative.
Highlights on the show included:
- Shifting Your Mindset To That Of An Entrepreneurs
- The Power Of A Positive, Planned Morning Routine
- How To Make Passive Income With Mobile Apps
Changing Your Mindset
Assisting People Moving From Full-Time Employment To Their Own Business To Shift Their Mindset To Thinking Like An Entrepreneur.
A Positive Motivating Morning Routine. Paul Listen’s To Uplifting Music, Does Some Reading, and Powers Through As Much Work As Possible Before The Rest Of His Home Even Wakes Up.
Note From Josh: The Morning Routine Seem To Be The Habit Of All Highly Effective People From My Research.
Be Very Smart With Your App Business. Presell Your Idea Before You Even Think Of Getting Anything Developed. Once You’ve Managed To Sell A Number Of App’s Before Even Building It Then You Know You’re Likely Onto An App Worth Building.
90 Days To Freedom:
- Work Out 3 to 5 Ideas That You Think Will Be Hot.
- Start Cold Calling The Target Potential Customers.
- Get feedback and Get A Feel For The Market.
- If You Get The Feel That The Market Is Interested.
- Wireframe The App With Frame Box of something.
- Go Back To The People That Were Interested.
- Show Them The Wireframes & Presell the App.
- Don’t Code Until You Presell Enough To Cover Development.
- If You Can Presell That Many Apps, Your On A BIG Winner.
Final Pearl of Wisdom:
Really think about your mindset. How can you make things easier for yourself. Are you beating yourself up based on certain yardsticks. Enjoy what you’re doing, keep learning, keep having fun and you’ll succeed.