AF303: Making Business Blogging Easy with Linda Dessau, Part-2
Making Business Blogging Easy with Linda Dessau, Part-2
Today’s guest Linda Dessau is the author of Write Your Way to More Clients Online: How to craft captivating content for newsletters, blogs and social media. She has been blogging since 2004 and launched Content Mastery Guide in July 2005 to help other business owners get their ideas into writing.
Linda lives in Barrie, Ontario, Canada with Patch, a retired racing greyhound.
Her work has been featured at Content Marketing Institute, Social Media Examiner, SteamFeed, Alltop, Social Media Today, 12 Most, Business 2 Community and Costco Connection Canada. She uses these platforms to help people grow their business blogs and be more active and effective on social media.
In This Episode:
- A step-by-step system for consistently producing great blog content.
- Ways that blogs grow your customer acquisition very profitably.
- How to write a quality pillar post, or a how to post for your market.
- How to write shorter very valuable posts like round-up posts.
- Ways that you can get content done without needing to do it yourself.
- The steps to go through to setup the foundation of your blog properly.
- How to think through the very best categories that your blog needs.
- How to do market research to write content your audience will value.
- Ways that Linda can help you produce your blog content.
- More details on editing, getting setup quickly and promoting your blog.
- Linda’s Site: http://www.contentmasteryguide.com/