AF255: Leveraging collaboration with Tom Morkes, Part-2
Leveraging collaboration and pay what you want pricing with Tom Morkes of Collaborate, Part-2
Today’s guest Tom Morkes believes everyone has an awesome creative project inside of them – something waiting to be taken seriously, something begging to be given the chance, something demanding to be brought into existence. Tom say’s you likely have any or all of the following
- A book,
- A business,
- A blog,
- A brand new invention,
- A world-changing movement.
Whatever it is, you have it inside you, and it’s about time you took action. Since Tom started online which hasn’t been too long, he has already written best selling books, shared projects with John Lee Dumas, pulled off successful big pay day product launches and perfected “Pay What You Feel” consulting..
This was a great interview and covers a lot of value for you self publishing, mindset, product launch, and more.
In This Episode:
- How “pay what you want” pricing works.
- Leveraging free to build your audience.
- How to crowd fund your first book.
- Multiple ways pay what you want can apply.
- Working your way up to bigger partnerships.
- How each project compounds the last.
- The power of consistency to achieve success.
- Whats your vision, mission and end state.
- Business lessons Tom took from the military.
- The power of collaboration and how to do it.