AF007: How to Successfully Outsource with John Jonas, Part-1
How to Successfully Outsource with John Jonas, Part-1
How does a starting entrepreneur use outsourcing to set themselves free?
Find out in this episode of the Authority Marketing Podcast as John Jonas from Replace Myself shares his journey, reveals what he’s learned about outsourcing, keeping remote staff happy and training them to get maximum results.
John Jonas is the star of Replace Myself.
He’s a skilled internet marketer, traffic generator and exceptionally good at getting work done effectively by others at an excellent return on investment. Your in for a treat as John is about to share all that experience with you now.
- Contact Josh to Sponsor the Authority Marketing Podcast Show.
New Think & Grow Rich Chapter:
- Success Through Outsourcing
Message Of The Chapter:
- Change the way that you think about getting work done! Change the way that you plan the work, and even change the way that your business get’s thing’s done. Anything that someone else can do reasonable well cheaper than your hourly rate should be outsourced.
- You should do only the things that only you can do!
- You need to have a lot of help to achieve great things.
- John Jonas lives this message, he has 14 outsource staff working in his business including: SEO Analysts, Writers, Virtual Assistants, Developers and pretty much everything other than a marketing CEO which is him!
Impact From Both Books:
- John remembers reading the four hour work week and thinking “Tim Ferris is describing my life”. John wasn’t fully at four hours a week when he read it; and remembers thinking TAKE THE LEAP”.
- Which is very interesting because even with all John Jonas’s experience the book was still responsible for giving him the push he needed to go even further, to outsource a lot more of the work and to improve his systems across the board.