AF305: How To Make Social Media Work with Brian Basilico, Part-2
How To Make Social Media Work with Brian Basilico, Part-2
Today’s guest Brian Basilico is an award winning, internationally recognised author and speaker (and a self professed geek).
He’s the founder and president of B2b Interactive Marketing Inc, an award winning marketing consulting and production company in Aurora, Illinois.
B2b helps companies and non-profits market their products and services through the effective use of online tools including: websites, blogs, eMail, social networking, Google, S.E.O., YouTube, and more.
In This Episode:
- How to build meaningful genuine relationships with your clients.
- How to design and implement a strategy that works in social media.
- Why social media is so important to business and how to do it.
- Building relationships on the various social media platforms.
- Relationships are the currency of business, people to business with people.
- How to build the initial connections with people online.
- How to use LinkedIn to generate leads online for your business.
- How to use outsourcing and virtual assistants to leverage yourself big time.
- Managing your social media work flows on a day to day basis.
- Brian’s home office setup that he uses to manage his business day.
- Brian’s Site: http://www.b2b-im.com/