AF024: How To Do Video Marketing with James Kennedy, Part-1
How To Do Video Marketing with James Kennedy, Part-1
How does a starting entrepreneur crush their limiting beliefs, break down the barriers holding them back and build a location independent business that sets them free?
Find out in this episode of the Authority Marketing Podcast as James Kennedy from Piehole.TV shares his journey, reveals what he’s learned about growth hacking, getting seed funding and living the location independent lifestyle.
James Kennedy is the star of Piehole.TV as the co-pilot with his wife Priscilla. He’s a skilled Software Developer, Google Analytics/Metrics Expert and Serial Internet Marketing Entrepreneur. Your in for a treat as James is about to share all that experience with you now.
- Contact Josh to Sponsor the Authority Marketing Podcast Show.
New Think & Grow Rich Chapter:
Message Of The Chapter:
- The thing that will have the biggest impact on where we end up over time is out habits. The only difference between presidents, super entrepreneurs, guru internet marketers or guys like Elon Musk as James put it is their habits. They have the same hours in the day as we do, the breath the same air, eat the same good; yet somehow they manage to create amazing growth and success in the lives. James believes this comes down to habits and really carefully planning and reviewing the way you spend the time and the habits you have formed.
Impact Of The Four Hour Work Week:
- The Four Hour Work Week had a huge impact on James! So much so that James and his wife almost retraced the exact foot steps that Tim Ferris had walked to build his business and create his location independent life.
- James family has a lot of difficulty understanding his entrepreneurial ventures in the beginning. They really didn’t understand what he was doing and they were quite worried.
- James always thinks to an entrepreneur in Dublin that put everything he owned into this sandwich shop that was failing; he would dive there every day and cry over his steering wheel because he just didn’t think it was going to work. But he kept at it persisted, didn’t give up, but finally it took off and now he has chains all over the world.
- James brings up something very interesting around the fact that becoming a lawyer, doctor, and kind of professional is expected to take 4 – 6 years of study (sometime longer); then a further 4 – 5 years of work to specialise or become successful in that career. Yet entrepreneurship is shrugged at when you don’t succeed in the first 6 – 12 months. In reality if you stick to entrepreneurship, keep learning and have your mindset right that entrepreneurship is a professional skill set and really it’s much faster to get way more wealth than any other role that we can choose as a career path! – Stick them apples into anyone pushing back on you! That’s probably the most clear way I have heard it put! It is very true! Do you agree, please comment and share your thoughts on that point below:
- James has several business still now: he has a voice over market place, he has a consulting business, he has the video marketing business and he is now building out a piece of SaaS software.