AF324: Growing Sites to 150,000 Visits A Month with Mr Kirkland, Part-2
Growing Sites to 150,000 Visits A Month with Mr Kirkland, Part-2
Today’s guest Chris Kirkland, preferable referred to as Mr. Kirkland for fun is a serial entrepreneur with legendary skills.
Based in Japan to continue his frequent traveling while building businesses for almost a decade; he “like me” discovered a couple of years back there was now a name for what he was “a professional location independent entrepreneur”..
Chris has many businesses on the go from SaaS businesses for artists, to mega content sites for living in Tokyo on the cheap, to game creation to app development to blogging about being a Hobo CEO; my friend Mr. Kirkland is certainly a native in the entrepreneurial and digital business space.
If you’ve ever wanted to have multiple successful projects on the go; or would like to own a content sites that do 150,000+ unique monthly visits then my buddy Mr. Kirkland will deliver you the goods.
In This Episode:
- How to create amazing content the people love.
- How to build an excellent content marketing team.
- How an editor can help you automate your content sites.
- Hacks, tips and tricks to make your site super fast.
- Crowd publishing and how it works in brief.
- The secret to growing to 150k unique monthly visits.
- Tokyo Cheapo – Chris & Greg’s new book.
- Tokyo guide book: http://tokyocheapo.com/book
- Chris’s personal site: http://mrkirkland.com
- Keep up with Mr Kirkland: https://twitter.com/mrkirkland
- ArtWeb: https://artweb.com