AF120: Everything You’ll Ever Need To Know About Podcasting with Rob Walch, Part-2
Podcasting. Everything You’ll Ever Need To Know In 45 Minutes with Rob Walch from Lybsyn – Part 2
90 Days To Freedom:
90 days to create a podcast that becomes popular!
- Research who the key bloggers and influencers are on your subject.
- These key bloggers will be the one’s that help you get the word out.
- Go and signup for a Lybsyn account to host your podcasts.
- Spend a couple of hundred bucks on a really good microphone.
- On a PC get Adobe Audition on a Mac just use Garage Band
- Get to an event where other podcasters are, get to know influencers.
- Get a promo together for you podcast and send it the influencers you’ve met.
- Now just spend your time putting excellent content together.
On the promo make sure that it includes the title of your show, your website URL and the value proposition of your show.
Final Pearl of Wisdom:
Never turn down a future US president as a client 🙂
If you’re going to do a podcast, spend a lot of time on editing, spend a lot of time on good content and spend some money on good gear. If you have great content your show will grow. Don’t get caught up in marketing hype. It’s the great content that makes the show grow.
- Rob’s 411 Podcast: Podcast 411
- Rob’s Today in iOs Podcast: Today in iOs
- Libsyn: The Best Podcast Hosting