AF332: Branding super powers with Josh & Maria Ross, Part-2
Branding super powers with Josh & Maria Ross, Part-2
Today’s guest is Maria Ross. Prior to creating Red Slice “a boutique secret weapon brand consulting powerhouse of one,” Maria crafted branding and marketing strategies for Silicon Valley start-ups, global software firms, Internet companies, entertainment powerhouses and consumer businesses — including Business Objects (an SAP company), Discovery Networks, Monster.com and many more.
These days Maria ferrets out the features that make your company completely irresistible… and then translates those qualities into strategies that stick.
In This Episode:
- What is branding all about – what does it mean?
- How to think through and design your brand.
- Brand is about way more than logo’s and design.
- A road map to create all the components of brand.
- Essentially everything you need to know about brand.
If you want to do Maria’s self study course on branding, you can get $50 off with the code: TROPICAL
I do not get a commission for promoting this product. I have purchased it myself and it’s awesome.
Let me know what you think of the interview.