AF049: How to Succeed Online with David McKeegan, Part-1
How to Succeed Online with David McKeegan, Part-1
In this episode of the Authority Marketing Podcast David McKeegan from Greenback Expat Tax Services shares his journey, reveals what he’s learned about Online Business, Conversions and Growing a Giant Customer Base.
David McKeegan is the star of Greenback Expat Tax Services. He’s a skilled International Tax Accountant, Entrepreneur, A Superstar Online Marketer and Location Independent Business Owner. Your in for a treat as David is about to share all that experience with you now.
- Travel and Business Can Be Less Taxing
- By changing your location your able to give yourself a much bigger run way in terms of how far your money will go with building your new business.
- Then also that with the advances in technology it’s now easy to grow a business that services customers from anywhere in the world.
- There are huge tax advantages to entrepreneurs tax wise in setting up businesses in overseas locations. The key of course is to get expert advice to ensure your setup legally and also taking maximum advantage.
Lessons from Think & Grow Rich:
- Masterminding had the biggest impact on Dave. His wife and him have the benefit of both having MBA’s so that allows them to mastermind with each other but the book really allowed David and his wife to put some structure around the conversations they were having on the businesses objectives.
- The Millionaire Fast Lane By MJ Demarco
- David had lots of his co-workers push against what he wanted to do; the USA was in recession during the time he was formulating his business idea and people in his office were so negative towards the business idea. Friends he had known at work for four and five years were telling him that he’d lost his mind, others said if it doesn’t work tell people you took a gap year, everyone he spoke to was adverse to the idea.
- He brings up something interesting in regards to what everyone always say’s which is their way of thinking their being smart which is this “Think Of The Risk”. People always say that and really if they could see clearly they would see that what their doing is the risky think.
- David sold Garbage Patch Kids cards to his friends at school. He ended up getting in trouble for it at school and his Dad got called in but later on the way out of school he told David this is the way you want to be thinking, keep doing this outside of school grounds.
- His Dad took a little longer to back him up in his latest venture but he did always have his back. Then once David started to succeed, his Dad really got behind him.
- Greenback Expat Tax Services – David’s business has been rated globally as the worlds leader in expat taxes online.